Thursday, June 11, 2009

Biggest loser....

So biggest loser is my favorite show ( ok it's tied with so you think you can dance.) Anyway I always get so excited for those people every week when they step on the scale and have lost 15 pounds. I love it. I cry all the time because it is the best feeling in the world. So now I know what that feels like... I was without my wii fit board for a week and a half * not because anything is wrong with it, only because I am stupid :) ha! ) and I got it back and finally got to weigh in.

DRUM ROLL PLEASE................ so After only two beautiful bottles of TAIslim... I have lost 10 pounds! YEAH!! I love it. Love LOVE love it. anyway, I am so close I can taste it. I have not felt this good in years. I am about 10-15 pounds away from what I would really like to be.

I workout all the time and never budge a stinkin' pound, TAIslim is making the difference. I have not been able to break a certain weight since I had kids, as skinny as I get I just cannot get below not even a tiny bit. I can happily say that I am a pound UNDER that stupid number. YEAH... ok enough YAYS!!!
ON TOP OF THE WORLD....

1 comment:

Sharcy and Jeremiah said...

Way to go... I totally know how you feel with that wall weight that you can never seem to break through...I started reading this and decided to try something different too (just actually following a training program) and like magic that wall has fallen, not by much but I don't care I'm like you YEAH.