Monday, June 8, 2009

If I never lost a pound again...

So I have been catching some flack about not posting... well here we go. After my last post we went on vacation... that turned into a whirlwind of a week. in the middle of our vacation I ran out of Taislim ( the trip ran extra long because of car trouble ugh! not just bad planning) So I was out of it. I was eating out and EXTRA stressed because of the car... so I gained a couple pounds back. Because of my dumbness and shear exhaustion I didn't get the goods for about four more days after I got home. BUT now I have been back on for not quite a week ( five days) and have lost the couple pounds I gained back and then a couple on top of that. ( I thought that I had maintained... when I weighed myself in California, but when I got home it said something a little different.... :P) I noticed a huge difference while I did not have it. Granted I was in a different situation, and I know that,but I felt crappy and tired and irritable ( I am surprised I am still married) I barely slept, I just did not have that spark that I have with it and man did it feel bad. The day I started drinking it again... right back to feeling good. Maybe it is all in my head, but I don't care I feel GOOD.

I feel AMAZING still. I still have a bunch of energy. I am working out with energy to spare, getting good sleep and overall I would give myself an A. It is funny because I notice changes in myself, but I never think that other people would notice them too. I have heard comments like, " you seem really happy" " wow, you are in a good mood" " not to be rude, but your skin looks really good... " And all of those things are true. I don't have bad skin so I didn't take it rude, but how she meant it was that I didn't look tired and more refreshed and had a little glow about it. :) What a nice thing to notice huh?

I am not going to lie, I have not been perfect, but I don't think I ever will be. I have had a cookie and a delish piece or two of yummy sweat bread ( thanks for the sabotage Heidi!) and I don't work out every day. I am active and moving all day, but not sincere really trying sweating working out. On the days I do I run a mile or so whatever I am feeling. I take long walks up hill both ways... ok only one way how can someone walk up hill both ways? I know that if I worked a little harder that it would be falling off faster. Although I have not seen twenty pounds drop off in a week, I have notice a tone come over my legs and tummy, everything is smoother and smaller. I still have a long way to go, but I feel great.
In the title I write that if I never lost another pound again I would still drink Taislim. I feel awesome on it. My brain is going back to pre mommy brain. I have the drive to do things that normally I would just think about then never do. I have been more creative lately and trying craft projects that have been sitting for years. There a million tiny little changes that I love and will continue to enjoy. I will keep you all posted on how everything is going, but seriously LOVING my new addiction.

No comments: