Friday, May 22, 2009

After one week

So... after one week I have lost a little over four pounds! Not too shabby, but I notice a difference in my tummy. I can see it getting smaller and more toned. I have not done any crazy exercise just a lot of walking around the hood and a few mile on the treadmill. I still feel great, I am not tired hungry and the cravings for food( you know the icky kind) are gone. I went to the store yesterday and it was hard to find anything that I really wanted to put into my cart! I will be truthful that I have not been perfect all week. Lauren gave me a cookie ( forced it into my mouth) yesterday and I didn't spit it out. So I can eat a cookie and still drop weight. I LOVE IT.
I have had so much energy, like I said constant not spurty, I scrubbed my kitchen floor until the grout went back to normal color ( that is two good hours of cleaning) I have been on several couple hours walks, pulled weeds in the back yard, cleaned the house, went to work, jumped on the trampoline, played at the park... and still had enough energy to make dinner and not feel like I wanted a nap. Maybe this is all in my head, I don't think it is, I feel great and I am losing the weight that has been vacuumed sealed to my body for years. Only ten or... maybe fifteen more to go. YAY!!! I love TAIslim...

2 comments:

Hay Dub said...

That is so awesome! I feel all those things too. And I am not putting anything harmful into my body to gain these results. Love the blog, keep it up!!

The Hoe Fam said...

Ash this is awesome I so want to try something like this. I hate feeling so fat and looking at my self it is so depressing. I am glad to see you are doing so well!