Saturday, May 16, 2009

TaiSlim

I have recently heard about this product called Taislim. I was terribly intrigued when people I actually knew were losing weight with it. You have seen all of the commercials on T.V. with the before and after pictures and they are great and all, but when it is someone you know and you can see the transformation it is truly inspiring. Once I did my research and got all the details. I called up Haylee who I have seen melt away.

I got my first bottle and started it yesterday. The miracle drink promisses lots of things and a day and a half in I am still waiting for the miracle to happen to me. Weight is supposed to drop off, energy is supposed to sky rocket and a bunch of other things... well, I am noticing a slight increase in energy. Going to the park with my children is usually a VERY tiring event. But in the last two days I have spent several hours in the park ( and outside on the trampoline) and have been able to keep up and not get tired. I also worked for a few hours yesterday ( I am a P.E. teacher... I know a chubby P.E. teacher what's up with that.) I am eating smaller meals and notice that I am a titch hungery, but that is something I just have to get used to. It's not way hungry just a little. Advice is given to drink water... you know the standard eight glasses a day. Has anyone ever really looked at how much water that is?!? Well it is a lot. I have been doing it and then some so I pee every hour and really it feels so good. I am going to be brutally honest here, but I sweat in my pits like a crazy person and with all the water I have been drinking it is keeping my body cool and I have not sweat at all. I don't think that is supposed to be a side effect just something I noticed because I am trying to be very aware of what is going on with my body. I am trying to be VERY scepticle so that I don't get let down when I don't lose all the weight just like every other thing that I have tried... so I am being way honest about this product. I hope to get the results that everyone else seems to be getting. I will post "BEFORE" pictures soon and post my results as the come. Wish me luck!!

No comments: